Chevre Holiday Spread With Hazelnuts and Honey by Cayuga Ridge Estate Winery
Cayuga Ridge Estate Winery features estate-grown wines that are nurtured from their vineyards to your table. Come home with them to their rustic barn, and savor their award-winning wines under the glow of their gothic church lights. Located in the picturesque Finger Lakes region of New York State, they happily call the center of the Cayuga Wine Trail their home.
- Whip 1 lb. of plain chevre
- 1 Orange
- Rainforest Crackers
- Whip 1 lb. of plain chevre in a food processor with 1/4 of orange’s rind, and a squeeze of the orange juice as well.
- Spread in the bottom of a pretty serving dish.
- Top with toasted hazelnuts and drizzle honey over top.
- Serve with Rainforest crackers! (They are in the natural section of Wegmans, loaded with raisons and nuts.)
This recipe was featured in the 2014 Holiday Recipe Competition.