Chevre Cheesecake by Hazelnut Kitchen
Hazelnut Kitchen is a local restaurant located in Trumansburg. Make sure to stop by for more delicious food!
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounces fresh chevre goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Spray a 9-inch spring form pan with vegetable oil. Crumb graham crackers, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and blend until the crumbs are moistened. Press the crumbs over the bottom of the pan and refrigerate until firm.
- In a mixer, beat the goat cheese with the lemon juice until creamy. Add the cream and beat until mixture is firm. Add 1/3 cup of the granulated sugar; beat until the mixture is smooth and slightly softened. Pour the batter over the crust.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 5 hours or preferably overnight.
This recipe was entered in the 2014 Holiday Recipe Competition.